1. 1st of all you need to get a job ^^ (I already had a job before I get married my hubby boss offer me a job, a simple job only but like what I always say better than nothing)
2. you must get the letter from the company you are working or about to work and in the letter of offer must clearly indicate the following:
*must be signed by employer and applicant.
* contract to work stamping (sdn bhd only).
3. Copy of the applicants passport (front page and pass is still valid).
4. Copy of Identity card of Husband / Wife.
5. Copy of Marriage certification / Registration.
6. Sworn Certificate of Husband and Wife.
7. Documents from the company offering job:
*Company Registration Issued by the commssion of company (Enterprise) original and copy.
8. Business license from local authorities (PBT) for the restaurants and eateries
Terms and condition Employment of Citizen's Spouse
1. The marriage is legally binding under Malaysian Law.
2. The applicant is eligible to be given the Long Term Social Visit Pass or has already been issued such a pass as a foreign husband or wife to a Malaysian.
3. The respective employment or business or professional occupation does not contravene any law or regulation in Malaysia.
4. The permission to engage in paid employment or business or professional occupation must be endorsed on the applicant's passport by the Director General Of Immigration, Malaysia or any authorised Immigration officer.
5. The applicant has fulfilled the requirements specified by the Director General of Immigration, Malaysia for the Social Visit Pass to him/her as a husband or wife of a Malaysian and for the purpose of granting him/her permission to be engaged in paid employment or business or a professional occupation.
this is based on experience and informations gathered from immigration Malaysia.. hope its helps you ^^